About Annie Keoghan
Annie Keoghan, founder of Annie K Communication Matters, is an award-winning consultant in the field of communication and personal development.
She is committed to the ongoing development of people so that they can explore their potential and achieve personal wellbeing and professional success.
Annie provides individual coaching and group workshops in the following programs:
- Essential People Skills for Personal Wellbeing and Professional Success
- Personal & Professional Development
- Annie K’s Communication Program for Women in Business
- Assertiveness – Communicate with Confidence
- Voice Coaching and Expression
- Presentation Skills
- Staff Development Programs
Education and Qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Human Resource Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Development
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology / Marketing and Management)
- Diploma of Business (Frontline Management)
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Certificate in Professional Acting (Ensemble Studios)
Annie is an accredited practitioner in the following:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- DiSC Model Systems
- Team Management Profile
- Emotional Intelligence Systems (BarOn EQ-i)
- Management Team Roles Indicator (MTR-i)
Associations / Memberships:
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Armidale Business Chamber (Board Member)
- NSW Business Chamber
Annie brings to her communication practice a unique combination of qualifications and experience. She has corporate expertise in training, a background in professional acting, experience in operating her own business, and a wealth of life experience.
In 2015 Annie K Communication Matters was the proud recipient of the Armidale Business Chamber 2015 Excellence in Business Ethics Award, and was a Business Awards 2015 Regional Finalist – NSW Business Chamber.